Thursday 3 May 2012

Hybrid Sidecar

So I've put my Patriarch's throne on the back burner for now to focus on the bike and sidecar for this chap.

Basically its a trimmed down Space Marine Scout Bike with the wheels I received in the mail this week and the sidecar will be made from a combination of bits from the Space Marine Attack Bike and the 2nd Edition Imperial Guard Sentinel (the one with the Assault Cannon).

Its very WIP at the moment and as you may be able to see, the wheels are a little too big (and wide) for the Scout Bike so I've had to do quite a bit of greenstuff work - when I go to do the rest of the Bikers, I think I'll just bite the bullet and buy the proper wheels for the bikes.

The rider needs a lot of work doing too as at the moment he looks far too much like a Catachan. Hopefully I'll be able to do a little greenstuff magic on him to look more like a biker.

So here's the shots, hope you like:






No comments:

Post a Comment