Friday 11 May 2012

Sidecar Update 2

Part 1

I got my first delivery of Sentinel Searchlights yesterday but didn't have much time to work on the Sidecar last night.

Here's what I managed to do last night / this morning, unfortunately I didn't even have time to take the photos from my proper camera so my phone will have to do.

Its not much, just basically finishing the handlebars and adding the light. I've also added one of my spare wheels to the back to make a little stowage.




The bike itself is pretty much finished, its just the sidecar I need to focus on now, cleaning up the underside and making the 'cockpit' look less like I'm just sticking someone in there - thoughts have included sculpting a robe for my Hybrid, sculpting a 'blanket' to keep the water out or adding seat lining (like cushions). I'm also going to work on adding some stowage to it to make it look less 'efficient'.

No comments:

Post a Comment