Sunday 20 May 2012

Sidecar - Driver Complete

I've just finished the driver for the bike to go attached with the sidecar. He's pretty much just a Catachan that has had a decent amount of Greenstuff work done.


Unfortunately my Bronzed Flesh paint that I had been using to paint skin for the past 15 years had dried out when I went to use it this morning so I had to go and get a replacement (Ratskin Flesh) along with some of the new Citadel paints.

Here's some shots of the rider on a bike (obviously I'm still painting the bike).





I also did a little tidying yesterday and realised just how much stuff I have to paint which means I need to do a lot of work to get my backlog down. This means that I might have to push anything that will require sculpting / conversion work to the back of my list so things like the other bikers and the Patriarch throne. It doesn't mean the Cult is on hold though as there's plenty of that to do which doesn't require too much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment