Sunday 19 August 2012

Painting Update and a Little Scenery

Progress so far with the painting has been good. I've been mainly working on the Arch-Confessor and need to just finish his mace and he will be done. I've used the Games Workshop picture as a guide for how to paint it but since that model has a lots of effects that I haven't the steady hand for, I've simplified things down a little.


I am really impressed with the results and he looks inspiring enough to bring the rest of the Cult to arms.

I've also done a little bit of scenery.

There's an RSPCA near where I grew up and not too far from that is a small outbuilding (which I think is an electrical substation or something). I always thought that it looked kinda cool and fitting but would also be simple to construct.


Unfortunately I ran out of glue so I couldn't add the gravel, rubble etc (that's a job for tomorrow). I also didn't worry too much about lining things up nicely as it makes things look like they are run down.

No comments:

Post a Comment