Tuesday 14 August 2012

Its Been a While

Its been a good couple of months since I last posted anything. I've barely done any painting and the little that I have done has been some Imperial Guard.

I got the painting bug again a couple of days ago and decided to mix up painting the Imperials with a little more cult stuff.

The first is this Imperial preacher (I know he's a special character, I just can't remember his name). He's such a brilliant model and I thought he'd fit in perfectly in the cult.



The second is an old Necromunda Scavvy (his tab says 1988). I've shaved down some Cadian arms and converted the lasgun into an autogun but still need to do a little more work on the arms to get them to look right.

Well that's about it for now really. Still tied up with Imperials but hopefully I can get back into the Cult swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment