Tuesday 22 November 2011

Attempting to Sculpt a Hybrid (Part 3)

Part 1
Part 2

Looks like this project has become my main project at the moment with the Heavy Weapons squad hitting the back burner.

I think I've hit the last part of my working with greenstuff and milliput for this project (excluding cleanup etc).

All I've simply done is add a backpack with wire and extended some of the ribbing around the sides and a jewel to the front.

Here's the current state of things:





The backpack needs a little cleaning up and a few minor details (like gems etc) may be added later on. I'll also probably have to tidy up some of the body work and edging.

For his arms, I'm going to use one Catachan arm and one of the single Hybrid arms (without the claw). He won't be needing legs as he'll be in a sidecar.

Before the major cleanup begins, I'll be undercoating it black as I find it easier to see where non flat edges and mistakes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment