Friday 20 June 2014

Spider-Woman

To keep this blog alive, and prove to you all I'm not lazy when it comes to painting, I've decided to branch out a little (read - had my arm gently twisted) and start showing some of the other projects and things that I've been working on.

So, I bring you Spider-Woman:



The model is a repainted Heroclix figure. I've painted a few more previously and quite a lot of the time, I like the actual models, its just sometimes the paint job that they came with (especially on the earlier models) doesn't give them justice.

The figures don't usually take too long to paint either as they tend to only have a handful of colours. I also only really have the characters that I know about (and are Marvel) so its quite an interesting change from painting troops and aliens.

I'm not using them to play Heroclix with though. Whilst Heroclix is by no means a bad game (and the clix mechanic is kinda cool), the rules are a little too light for me. Instead, I use them to play a game called Super System.

If I remember, I might fish out some of my older models that I've painted.

Oh, and before I forget, I've also got this to paint:


Excalibur are probably one of my favourite Marvel teams and this team base makes for quite a nice display piece. Might have to bone up on my painting skills for it though.


Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment